As a result of the catapulting infrastructure expenditure, educational institutions are now facing a tough challenge in recovering some of the costs by supplying students and professors with telephony services on extant networks with minor expenditure.
Universities and other educational institutions need solutions to:
- Track student accounts and budgets
- Execute timely billing and avoid additional expenses
- Decide upon and accommodate suitable contracts and plans
- Be alerted during instances of excessive usage
- Analyze the quality of service provided to the students and faculty