Most enterprises in the manufacturing industry have thousands of employees and several branches scattered around the globe. These organizations have a growing communication spend in the order of millions of dollars and have urgent needs to bring down their telecommunication expenses. In addition, they need to tackle numerous invoices and manage the inventory for a large number of lines and individual costs.
Manufacturing companies require a solution that helps them to:
- Centralize internal billing processes to monitor and control organization-wide communications expenses
- Automate the complete telecommunications lifecycle, including invoice-auditing, ordering, and contract-sourcing
- Gain visibility of their communications costs by carrier, technology, and region
- Reallocate their internal support staff to other crucial projects
- Increase their savings and achieve high ROI